Fire Resistant Mini Vaults With Key Lock
The Fire Resistant Mini Vault with Key Lock has a double walled construction, which is infilled with fire resistant material conforming to DIN 4102. In addition this safe includes a Motion sensitive light which illuminates the interior. To meet the Sold Secure, AIS and ECBS testing and insurance regulations security safes should always be bolted through the base - back fixing is just an extra precaution.
- Tested to En14450 S2 and approved by AIS
- Sold Secure and Police Approved via "Secure By Design" security specification
- High Security Key locking using an EN1300 tested Lock
- Double wall construction for extra security and infilled with fire resistant material
- Body thickness 6mm, Reinforced Door 25mm thick
- Sturdy Door Locking Handle for easy opening and closing of the safe
- Motion sensitive internal light illuminates the interior
- 3 way 25mm hardened steel locking bolts with chrome plated bolt cups
- Flush fit door with concealed hinges to resist attack
- Compression Bolt Fixings included for easy base and back fixing (M8x75mm)
- Full Operating instructions, Fitting Instructions, Test Certificate and Warranty Registration included
- Tested to the VdS security standard EN1300
- Key can only be inserted in one direction - do not force it!
- Turn the key clockwise gently until it stops
- Door can now be opened by pulling the handle
- When the bolts are retracted the key cannot be removed
- Ensure bolts are not protruding when you close the door
- Never leave the spare key in the safe - you never know when you will need it!
- Used in the home for the security and fire protection of valuables
- Ideal for securing Passports, Deeds, Birth and Marriage Certificates
- Protect credit cards, car keys, cheques, insurance certificates
Delivery costs to UK mainland areas (excluding postcodes HS, KW, ZE, IV, AB, DD, PH, PA, GY, JE, IM, BT, Isle of Wight and Eire) are:
- Orders over £150 - FREE
- Orders under £150 - £12.95
For orders with a delivery address to UK non-mainland delivery areas and postcodes beginning with HS, KW, ZE, IV, AB, DD, PH, PA, GY, JE, IM, BT delivery costs are provided on a per order basis. But please still place your orders as usual and we shall contact you ASAP after recieving your order to confirm the delivery costs and if you are not happy you can cancel the order.
Lead times are estimates of normal delivery. Stock items are usually dispatched within 24 hours Monday to Friday Unless otherwise agreed in writing, delivery of the goods shall take place at the address specified by you as close as possible to the estimated date specified by the Company. If we are not able to deliver the whole of the order at one time due to operational reasons or shortage of stock, we will deliver the order in instalments. We will not charge you extra delivery costs for this. Urgent or dedicated timed deliveries are avalabile at an extra charge if required. For all urgent deliveries please check with us prior to order so we can ensure we can help.
Goods are usually delivered to “goods inwards” or “reception” and always to kerbside / ground floor (unless previously agreed in writing). Further transfer or installation, particularly for large or heavy items, can only be arranged with prior notice (sometimes extra charges apply).
You or your authorised person must be present to receive and sign for delivery. Any failed attempts may result in a return delivery charge and leaving goods without a signature is entirely at your own risk. The Company cannot accept claims for shortage or damage after the goods have been delivered, unless the carrier’s note has been marked as damaged or signed "unexamined" and the Company is notified in writing within 24 hours of delivery of any issue. Some products may require a small amount of assembly by you after delivery to keep transport costs down. Total non-delivery due to loss in transit must be notified within 7 days of date of invoice.
Whilst we shall endeavour to deliver your goods to you as quickly as possible, at the very latest delivery will take place within 30 days after the day on which We accept your order (unless stated otherwise for those goods in our website or catalogues).
Please note a number of products we feature cannot be delivered to private addresses please check with us prior to ordering.
We want you to be entirely happy with your purchases, if within 14 Days of delivery you decide the products are not suitable * please contact us (please do not return goods without contacting Abis first). Goods must be in a resaleable condition and in their original packaging.
If you receive an item which is damaged or not in the condition you were expecting, please contact us ASAP, this ideally needs to be noted at time of the delivery and signed for as damaged with a call/email informing us within 24 hours of delivery.
Unfortunately business transactions will usually incur a 15 - 35% restocking charge depending on the product, and the goods will have to be returned at your expense, unused and wrapped securely in the original packaging.
Please be aware: Only products returned in 'as new condition' can be accepted and it may take up to 14 days for any refund to appear in your bank account (it might be quicker but the banks control this I am afraid).
* Please note: This excludes made-to-order products which we are afraid cannot be returned, if in any doubt, please ask.
We are primarily a Business to Business supplier, for all business transactions The Sale of Goods Act 1979 applies.
The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations will also apply if you are purchasing for home use in your own name with delivery to your home address. Should you wish to cancel your order please complete and return our Cancellation form.
Damaged product? Please contact us as soon as possible on 0191 2328384 or email email@example.com and we will get straight onto it. If you can send a picture of the damage as well it would be really helpful and speed up the process.
All products carry a minimum 12 month Warranty, some have up to 10 year warranties.
We will always do what we can to help you even outside of warranty periods, but sometimes we are restricted by the requirements of the factories as to exactly what we can offer. If you need any help please do not hesitate to contact us on 0191 2328384.